BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, May 24, 2010

Spicy Chicken Alfredo in 30 short mins!

So on my quest to cook/dine in more at home and with my dinner guests in route. I had to think fast and quick with this meal. I made this excellent Spicy Chicken Alfredo Dish! Turned out perfect, adding this to my quick meal list. My cook to start time was 25 mins can you beat that!?!?




Ingredients

2 tablespoons butter or margarine
1 teaspoon minced garlic
12 ounces boneless, skinless, chicken breasts, cubed
1 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon dried sage
1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
1/4 teaspoon white pepper
Pinch ground red pepper ( I go heavy on the red pepper I like it spicy)
1/3 cup chopped green onions ( I did mine without)
1 cup heavy or whipping cream
12 ounces dried thin spaghetti, cooked according to package directions
Freshly grated Parmesan cheese
1/4 teaspoon onion powder

Directions

1. Melt butter in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add garlic and cook 30 seconds. Stir in chicken, salt, thyme, onion powder, sage, and peppers; cook until lightly browned, about 10 minutes. Stir in green onions; cook 1 minute more. Gradually add cream. Increase heat to high and boil until slightly thickened, about 2 minutes.
2. Combine chicken mixture and hot pasta in serving bowl; toss to mix. Serve with Parmesan cheese. Makes 4 servings.

*** Pair this dish with a nice Shiraz*** for a little more flare!

Loves it! All under 30 minutes....Enjoy.
Stay Rare~













0 comments: