BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, May 20, 2010

The Beat of HOPE

So for the past few weeks I have been rockin to a few acoustic songs and I ran across an old favorite!

HOPE a Los Angeles soul/acoustic/pop artist.
Her laid back flow and breezy alto voice mixed with serene melodies will have you wanting to escape from the everyday worries of the world to a blissful ocean front view.

Singing hits like "Bring Me Flowers, The Rain Won't Last, and Who Am I To Say" are just a few favorites of mine. Gentle melodies that merge rock and soul she is a breath of fresh air in step with the rhythms of life.

You can hear these lovely acoustic hits at:

http://www.myspace.com/hearhope or visit Itunes to get the latest "Who Am I To Say" Which is featured on the "Why did I
Get Married Too" soundtrack.

HOPE is definitely worth following on twitter(twitter.com/hopefully_hope) and a harmony to have on your playlist!!

Check her out and let me know what you think.........................Stay Rare~


0 comments: