BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

"Can I Get A Plate"

So over this 3 day weekend I heard even more people say that I am too picky when it comes to where and what I eat. I like to say aware. So to let everyone know I composed my top 3 issues I have:

1) Rareblkpearl doesn't trust just any ole' body's cooking. There is too much bacteria, cross-contamination and other sick stuff floating around the universe to accept a plate from somebody's kitchen that you haven't personally witnessed the cleanliness of. This is not player hating, its just common knowledge.

2) Potlucks are typically a hodge-podge of food items that don't match. Empanadas with teriyaki tofu. Seven-layer dip with curried chicken. Lasagna with red beans & rice. You get the picture. And the picture is not appetizing.

3) Rareblkpearl does not like "buffet style." In fact, I am the chick who will happily tag along to a Las Vegas buffet cuz all her friends want to go there, pay $30 to get in, then have a plate of nothing (flash back to 2008), with a side of nada, washed down with a bottled water. I think that my aversion to the buffet serving style has roots in my obsession with the germ factor: its never ok to basically have random-ass people helping themselves (unsanitary) to food that's been sitting out in the germy air.

So to sum it up either I eat what I cook, don't eat at all or just deal with my OCD symptoms!

Stay Rare~

0 comments: